I am a "seasoned" therapist and life coach and have practiced psychotherapy with individuals, couples and families for over 30 years in a wide variety of clinical settings. I have been in private practice for the past 8 years and have two office locations in Lafayette and Westminster, Colorado. Prior to my private practice, I was an outpatient psychotherapist at Kaiser Permanente for 12 years treating a wide range of clients in terms of age, clinical presentation and diagnoses. I have taught couples communication classes and workshops for the past 20 years.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in the State of Colorado, license #162
- Awarded a Master of Arts (MA) degree in Psychology in 1985 from Antioch University Seattle
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree, Magna Cum Laude in Psychology from University of Colorado in 1977
- Received advanced training in marital and family therapy from the Seattle Family Institute
- Completed an intensive training in Brief Solution-Focused Therapy by staff members of the Brief Family Therapy Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Clinical member of the Colorado Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT)